Under Rule 506(c), issuers may offer securities through means of general solicitation, provided that:
• all purchasers in the offering are accredited investors,
• the issuer takes reasonable steps to verify their accredited investor status, and
• certain other conditions in Regulation D are satisfied.
This Offering is limited to accredited investors only
An “accredited investor” is:
• a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;
• an employee benefit plan (within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act) if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of $5 million;
• a tax exempt charitable organization, corporation or partnership with assets in excess of $5 million;
• a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities;
• an enterprise in which all the equity owners are accredited investors;
• an individual with a net worth of at least $1 million, not including the value of his or her primary residence;
• an individual with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent calendar years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or
• a trust with assets of at least $5 million, not formed only to acquire the securities offered, and whose purchases are directed by a person who meets the legal standard of having sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment.
Consumers are increasingly seeking “better-for-you” personal care products and complimentary health & wellness products as a part of healthier lifestyle choices.
Flowerkist was formed to address this demand. Founded by Stephanie and Barry Clark, Flowerkist, Inc. (“we”, “our”, “us” or the “Company”) is a development stage marketing, sales and distribution company focused on hemp CBD infused formulations to the health & wellness, personal care and cosmetics markets. Our products are developed at state-of-the-art GMP and USFDA-compliant facilities.
Our health & wellness products are based on patented technology licensed from Cymbiotics that has been demonstrated to more effectively transport active ingredients through the epidermis than other transdermal drug delivery systems. As a result, the patented chemistry enhances the delivery of medicinal agents, increasing the potency at given concentration (see “Products & Services”).
In select products in our beauty & personal care line, we intend to incorporate Cetosome technology which we believe will provide a unique and completely differentiated product offering in the marketplace.
Our products cater to the $3.7 trillion global wellness market.